Thursday, April 21, 2005

Nomar Has Been Shot

Young Cardinal Fan Prime Suspect
Cub's star Shortstop Nomar Garciaparra was shot in the crotch with a bazooka last night by a bitter Cardinals fan.


Garciapara clutches his wound after being shot
Officials report that the young fan (pictured below) along with the help of his parents and older brother managed to sneak the weapon into Busch Stadium by concealing it inside an oversized foam finger
the shooter (bottom left) and family show off the cleverly concealed weapon
No further information on the shooter is known at this point.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Yeah I had to explain to my wife that he wasn't really clutching what she thought he was, but pretty Dan close if you ask me! Welcome aboard and good luck with your blog.
www.cubtracker.blogspot

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Uncle Lee said...

Are you sayin' this was actually an assassination attempt? Why would a St Louis Fan do such a thing, they all know they aren't going anywhere this season.

If it was me I would have grabbed my head. Keep blogging & send me a link. Lee

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Nomar's Groin said...

I'm going to stop for a quick beer.
I'll meet you back at home.

2:35 AM  
Blogger dan the fan said...

Hi uncle lee. Happy Passover.
No, it wasn't an assassination attempt.
They just wanted to take him out for the season.

4:16 AM  
Anonymous unclee said...

They should have aimed lower, could have done some real damage.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home