Friday, May 27, 2005

3 PICTURES ARE WORTH 3,000 EXPLITAVES

Mark Prior grimaces in pain.
F#@**K!
Prior moments after being hit.
Mother F**$*&%@#KER!
The Cubs surround Prior.
SON OF A F$%#@ing *&*$K&%*+!!#SH!@! D@#$#@B!T$$!!@#*&!T!
______________________________
UPDATE: OK, I've calmed down a little. The x-ray results are negative, so it's probably not the apocalypse just yet. Still no details on exactly when Prior will be back. We'll have to wait for the MRI results, but it's not as bad as it could have been- there was no fracture.....
New Update: there was a "slight fracture", now you can all go tie yourselves to a torpedo.
New New Update: According to Cubs.com
"an MRI revealed a compression fracture of the lateral epicondyl of Prior's right elbow, not a hairline fracture as earlier reported."

___________________________
Quote of The Day:
"I'd love to go get Allen Iverson, I think he'd be perfect," Baker said in reference to the NBA star. "I'm serious about that. I think he would be the perfect leadoff man -- him and Steve Nash both."

This latest quote from Dusty is so absurd that I figure it has to be one of those things he says to draw criticism to himself and away from his players. Well, It worked. Dusty sounds like an idiot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Natalie said...

I about hit the floor when Mark hit the ground. I was like you have GOT
to be kidding me. I was so ticked. That injury bug sure does love us. I
hope its nothing too major. We are playing the Red Sox in 2 weeks! We
need Mark!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Natalie said...

I about hit the floor when Mark hit the ground. I was like you have GOT to be kidding me. I was so ticked. That injury bug sure does love us. I
hope its nothing too major. We are playing the Red Sox in 2 weeks! We
need Mark!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home