Monday, May 30, 2005

Cubs Lead Balloting for Simulated All-Star Team.


Mark Prior, Kerry Wood, and Nomar Gariciapara led the voting with their impressive record in simulated games. Todd Walker, Joe Borowski also received top votes.
____________________
Dusty's Latest Gem:
"We have to urge our guys that this is a business trip, not a pleasure trip, and stay away from Sea World, Disneyland, Tijuana and Universal Studios," Baker said. "We're there on a business trip. Too much pool action -- they are some of the perils that have haunted the Cubs for years."
Right fielder Jeromy Burnitz who "really wanted to see Shamu!" was disapointed when he heard Dusty's road-trip strategy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for chicago cubs mlb and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs mlb

Dave

2:36 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my denver colorado extended stay blog

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[... ] is one must read source of tips on this subject[...]

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home