Thursday, June 02, 2005

Can this guy possibly be any better?

Total Badass!
photo
What else can you say about the year this guy is having?
How about this?
He is the first player in over a decade to lead the majors in all 3 triple crown categories this far into the season.
Throw in his gold glove defense and 9 stolen bases and you're looking at the MVP.
______________________
Congrats to Nomar who led all NL shortstops in all star votes after playing in only 10 games and batting .157. Meanwhile, Neifi Perez was left off the ballot.

"I'll go for Nomar. I'll represent Nomar," Perez said.

No you wont! You'll hold your head up high and go for Neifi Perez! (But better bring your i.d. just in case the bouncer gives you a hard time.)

VOTE NEIFI! '05
_____________________
LaTroy Hawkins gave up a game winnig grand slam to the Phillies' Chase Utley in his second outing as a Giant.
----------------------------

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,

Its Brad, Im using your family computer, your dad showed me the site. I love it, living in Green Bay i don't get to see alot of the Cubs baseball games, but as of this year i have become a huge fan and always try and catch the paper, but now i know i can read it somewhere else. Your dad just laughed and said hey becareful or you'll be the wisconsin corespodent hahaha. Anyways I love The Blog and i will be reading alot now that i know its there.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Danny

I too am enjoying your webblog.

It all doesn't make too much sense.

I'll never be literate in this

technology, but I,ll try.

Grandma

6:33 PM  
Blogger dan the fan said...

Hey Grandma and Brad,
thank you for single handedly doubling my readership.
I'm glad you enjoy.
Now it's only a matter of time before this thing catches on in Green Bay and in Deerfield's elderly Jewish community.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home