Saturday, June 04, 2005

TBDCBP Blog Receives Top Honors at CBA Website

Congratadulations, The Best Dan Cub Blog Period has moved up in status. The Cubs Blog Army Website has officially moved us from the "newbie" to the more selective 'daily updated' category, joining the company of such favorites as The Uncouth Sloth, and Cubs for Breakfast.
Credit for this honor goes to the entire crack staff of one at TBDCBP, and to the half dozen folks who posted comments.
In order to deliver 'daily updates' as advertised, I could use some help. I would like to recruit anyone interested in joining the staff of TBDCBP to post a comment or send me an email(go to the contact page).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Carrie a.k.a. Hank White's number one fan said...

A hearty congratulations. As someone who actually lives in Chicago, I'm happy to help in any way I can.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Tommy said...

I echo the accolades. Your blog name is great. I longed for the day Byron would change my status from Newbie to ANY other category. Well, Mr. Aiello did one better when he invited me to join his View From the Bleachers family. Now, I'm in the Big House under Editor's Pick but I know that has more to do with Joe than anything I have written. It didn't take CubTracker long to be retired after that.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home