Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Stray Dialogue: Joe Morgan at Home Run Derby

BERMAN: So Joe, who do you think is going to win it?
JOE MORGAN: "Well, If I had to make a prediction, I would say that it's going to be to Bobby Abreu, and Carlos Lee, and David Ortiz... and... Pudge Rodriguez... or Mark Teixiera, ... and... um, Andruw Jones... that's my pick... who do you pick?"
BERMAN: Um, well... you didn't really leave anybody----
JOE: [interrupting] Did I mention I'm in the Hall of Fame?
BERMAN: [under his breath] Dumbass...
JOE: What?
BERMAN: Oh-sorry I said Jason Bay
JOE: Oooh, yikes...I wouldn't have picked him...

3 Comments:

Blogger Beasties said...

Hi Dan, love the site! My name is Scot and me and the other writers of our site would like to work with u, feel free to check out www.sportparody.blogspot.com and see what u think of us, we get about 500 hits a day, and we are looking for good sites like yours to crosslink with so we can help each other out, just leave a comment on our site if u are interested, thanks again Dan,

-Scot

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't this on Desipio?

8:19 AM  
Blogger dan the fan said...

yes anonymous web detective, I may have put this up on desipio as well, I am Caramis. who might you be?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home